How to cancel your Day1 Health plan / policy
- Download the Cancellation Form from here
- Print, complete and email your form to email@example.com or fax to 086 690 4818
We reserve the right to cancel your policy or that of any of your dependants if you or your dependants:
- Provide false information or fail to disclose medical information when applying for primary healthcare benefits or a hospital insurance plan.
- Provide false information upon submission of a claim, submit a fraudulent claim or intentionally allow a service provider to do so on your behalf.
- Allow any unauthorised person to use your Day1 Health membership card.
- Without a good explanation, neglect to inform Day1 Health that it has paid for services or supplies that were not delivered or received.
- Commit any other fraudulent act.
- Fail to pay monthly contributions and/or premiums.
- Day1 Heath reserves the right to cancel your membership/policy at any time by furnishing you with 30 (thirty) days’ notice in writing (or such other period as may be mutually agreed).